McAlister’s® Deli had a successful 2016, largely due to the passion and commitment of its franchisees. At the recent McAlister’s® Owners Conference, the brand payed homage to the men and women behind the franchise ownership groups.
Starting with its highest performing restaurants, three franchisees groups were recognized for operating restaurants that each surpassed $3 Million Dollars in sales in 2016. These groups include: Southwest Deli Group (1 location), Southern Rock Restaurants (4 locations) and The Saxton Group (3 locations).
Other awards include as follows:
- 2016 Highest AUV for a single location; Highest Opening week sales; Developer of the year: Saxton Group
- 2016 Rookie of the Year: Dave’s Deli.
- 2016 Highest Average AUV for Franchise Group (11+ Restaurants): Southwest Deli Group
- 2016 Highest Average AUV for Franchise Group (1-10 Restaurants): LLD Investments
- 2016 Highest Comp Percentage for Franchise Group (11+ Restaurants): DMAC81
- 2016 Highest Comp Percentage for Franchise Group (1-10 Restaurants): McKnotts Enterprise
- 2016 Highest Catering Percentage of Sales: AliMax Enterprises
- 2016 Food Safety Award (11+ Restaurants) (Tie): DMAC81 and Southwest Deli Group
- 2016 Food Safety Award (1-10 Restaurants) (Tie): MCA Geneva and McFoods ML
- 2016 Genuine Hospitality Award: Columbus MC Deli
- 2016 Overall Satisfaction Award (11+ Restaurants): DMAC81
- 2016 Overall Satisfaction Award (1-10 Restaurants): Columbus MC Deli
“I couldn’t be more proud of our franchisees. They have worked hard to represent our brand, and they are the reason for our success. Without them, McAlister’s® wouldn’t be where it is today,” McAlister’s® President Paul Macaluso said.
McAlister’s® Deli has over 400 restaurants in 28 states. For more information, click here.