Why a BoConcept Franchise Opportunity?
A BoConcept franchise allows you to take your passion for being in business for yourself, and combine it with their passion for delivering a unique shopping experience that prides itself on exceptional customer service and consultancy expertise. Here’s why BoConcept is the right opportunity for you:
- Proven and successful franchise concept
- Experienced and solid franchisor
- Local supporting market organization
- National advertising campaigns and a solid trading name
- Carefully defined target group
- Brand and traffic-generating marketing kit
- Store design combining inspiration and turnover
- A product collection characterized by its customized and coordinated design affordable to the urban-minded customer
- BoConcept take responsibility for product and service development, and quality control
- A BoConcept University department creating the educational platform for BoConcept staff with comprehensive training programs in all business skills
- Value-based leadership style with focus on education, service and personal development
- Efficient operation systems and tools
- Multi-Channel Retail
- Home Creator - an online design tool
- One stop shopping – one stop shipping
- Affordable franchise fee – one per store opened
- No royalties
- High turnover per sq. ft. and high gross margin = profitability
BoConcept is a Danish brand of global retail furniture that customizes and designs furniture and accessories according to the needs and dreams of customers. BoConcept is driven by passion and persistence in designing superior furniture, with a mission to make modern design furniture available to the urban-minded customer. The BoConcept collection is characterized by its customized and coordinated design, affordable to the urban-minded customer and designed to meet customers’ interior challenges and need for self-expression; all at a better price that competitors.
How Much Can You Make with BoConcept?
As with every franchise opportunity, success is a combination of the industry demand, the franchise system/model, and each individual owner’s efforts and work ethic. BoConcept is selective in its franchisee awarding process so that they can ensure they are partnering with individuals that share their values, their mission, and theirwillingness to do what it takes to be successful. With those criteria in place, we’ve been able to achieve high levels of success. To learn more about the information contained in their Franchise Disclosure Document, click here.
What is the Investment?
Start-up costs to open a BoConcept vary from market to market based primarily on the cost of real estate. The overall investment ranges from $350,000 to $750,000. This includes a one-time franchise fee of $30,000. Unlike most franchises, they collect NO royalties. More information can be found in the Item 7 of their Franchise Disclosure Document.
Your Role As The Owner
The role of the franchise owner is to be a role model for the employees and to be the face of the brand and values in the local community; full of drive and passion for the brand and the store. The franchise owner should conduct a visible management style and be the lead driver of making the store a success. To ensure a profitable and ‘BoConceptual’ store – profitable by ensuring best possible sales and keeping costs at an optimal level, ‘BoConceptual’ by following the concept and best practice of running a BoConcept store. Franchise owners should also be a role model, influencing employees to live by their vision, mission and values.