Consumers are already feeling stressed to find the best gifts for everyone on their lists this year. Not only is finding the perfect gift a concern, but finding the best deal is a huge consideration in the shopping process. According to the National Retail Federation, the average American will spend more than $800 this year on holiday gifts, up from the previous year. Qmee, the ultimate shopping resource, has compiled a list of the most popular (by search) gifts, offering some of the most aggressive deals available – all to make your holiday shopping easier.
Qmee, a free browser app, removes the pressure of trying to find the best gifts by enhancing the online shopping experience with its three-fold savings offerings: automatic price comparisons, applicable coupons and cashback rewards.
Below are the 10 most popular gifts, according to Qmee research:
1) Bose Quiet Comfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones: Comfortable and easy to store, these headphones will make jamming out an enjoyable experience. (Can be purchased at Amazon.com)
2) Playmation Marvel Avengers Starter Pack Repulsor: Kids will feel like a member of the Avengers with this hot holiday toy. (Can be purchased at ToysRUs.com)
3) VTech Kidizoom Smartwatch: A minicomputer disguised as a stylish watch. (Can be purchased at VTechKids.com)
4) Xbox One 1TB Console – Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition Bundle: Users will feel like part of the squadron while playing this game on this system. (Can be purchased at XBox.com) 5) Magic Bullet NutriBullet Pro 900 Series Blender and Mixer System: This blender and mixer system will have you feeling fit this holiday season. (Can be purchased at Amazon.com) 6) PlayStation 4 500 GB Console – Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition Bundle: This gaming system can help transport users to another world. (Can be purchased at Amazon.com)
7) Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-inch Laptop: Writing that novel will be no problem with this high-tech computer. (Can be purchased at BestBuy.com)
8) Girl Scouts Cookie Oven: No longer wait to buy the cookies, bake them yourself. (Can be purchased at WalMart.com)
9) Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage Playset: Start your engines shoppers by getting your hands on this toy. (Can be purchased at Target.com)
10) Toshiba Satellite 15.6-Laptop (Intel Core i5 with 8 GB of storage): A top of the line computer that can serve a whole list of needs. (Can be purchased at Amazon.com)
An emerging alternative to Google, Bing and Yahoo, Qmee chooses to share the wealth, as opposed to pocketing advertising dollars, earning users an average of $60 a year just for searching online as they normally would.
Founded with the singular goal of putting the consumer back at the center of the Internet, Qmee users have earned more than half a million dollars since its launch in 2013. To get paid for searching online, go to www.Qmee.com