Here are the eight things you need to know from this week.
We break down some of the top headlines in franchising so you can stay in the know.
1. We hung out at the 2016 Franchise Leadership and Development Conference in Atlanta this week to hear from the industry’s top CEOs, presidents and franchise sales and development executives on the best practices in franchising.
2. “How a Gym That Serves Free Pizza Became One of the Fastest Growing Concepts in the Fitness Industry:” Keeping things simple has helped Planet Fitness grow to more than 1,000 locations.
3. “Great Clips’ Technological Innovation Gives Them the Upper-Hand in a Competitive Industry:” Game-changing technology has given both franchisees and customers full control over the hair care experience.
4. The New 1851: You might have noticed something a little different about 1851 when you visited our site this morning. The new 1851 was designed with a better user experience in mind. That's because most people in this fast-paced world struggle to find a site that can give them the news they need in a fast (and aesthetically-pleasing way). Now, we have the ability to give you the best news in real-time from around the web. Take a few minutes to poke around and learn a little bit more about what the new site has to offer–we think you'll like it.
5. “Toppers Pizza Introduces New Straight-Up Pricing:” As Toppers continues to dominate the pizza industry, they’re introducing another weapon to their arsenal: The freedom to customize.
6. “With the Help of New Area Representatives, Farm Stores is Making its New Jersey Debut:” Joe D’Albero and his group are looking to bring up to 100 Farm Stores to the New Jersey area within the next 10 years.
8. “What is the Secret to Getting More Leads?:” As you hunt for the secret to lead generation, make sure you are doing the fundamentals to win.