Here are the Eight Things You Need to Know from This Week.
An unsightly naked Donald Trump statue and the demise of Gawker might have been top of mind this week, but there’s plenty of other news circulating the Internet that’s fit to print.
We break down some of the week’s other top headlines so you can stay in the know.
1. “Top Players in Franchise Development:” Jay Hummer, Dan Doulen, Robert Maynard, Ken Caldwell, Kevin King, Josh Wall, Paul Pickett, Mike Mettler, and Matt Kelton were all featured this week in our “Top Players in Franchise Development” series. Check out what wisdom they had to share with 1851.
2. “Top Players in Franchise Development:” Wild Birds Unlimited’s Chief Development Officer, Paul Pickett, explains how he got the opportunity to sell his passion through franchising.
3. “Can Women Please Stop Saying ‘I’m Not a Feminist?:’” Why is the phrase “I’m not a feminist” so prevalent in mainstream media right now?
4. “Business is Booming for Senior Care Franchises:” Over the past three years, the senior home care industry has grown by 6.6 percent annually.
5. “Famous Toastery Serves Up Better Breakfast At New North Carolina Location:” The leading better-breakfast restaurant opened its doors for business in Southern Pines, North Carolina.
6. “Buffalo Wings & Rings Continues to See Impact of ‘Undercover Boss:’” Buffalo Wings & Rings CEO Nader Masadeh visited WKRC in Cincinnati to discuss the positive impact of “Undercover Boss.”
7. “Kellogg’s Celebrates Successful Launch of Cereal Café Kellogg’s NYC:” Kellogg’s is putting a fine-dining twist on a breakfast favorite.
8. “TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Movers Help Save Woman Suffering From Heart Attack Symptoms:” Damian Gottschall and Carlos Macias dropped what they were doing to help a woman who collapsed.