Here are the Top Eight Things You Need to Know From This Week.
We break down some of 1851’s top headlines this week so you can stay in the know.
1. “1851 Magazine Answers IFA’s Call to Broadcast Franchise Industry’s Story:” The goal of the campaign is simple: To give clarity and fair representation of what the franchise business model is all about.
2. “QSR Magazine: The Importance of Franchisee Satisfaction:” According to the Franchise Business Review, franchisee satisfaction among foodservice franchisees is lower than other industries.
3. “Top Players in Franchise Development:” This week, we featured Todd Bingham of FranNet; Jason Parker of K-9 Resorts; Scott Thompson of Premium Franchise Brands; Bill Wilfong of Pita Pit; Randy Trotter of WORKOUT ANYTIME; Jayson Tipp of Papa Murphy’s; Noelle Burak of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK; and Mac Malchow of Toppers Pizza.
4. “Forbes: The NBA All-Star Game in New Orleans Means Big Business for Smoothie King:” The 2017 All-Star Game will be played at the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans.
5. “CNBC: These Are the 10 Worst Places in America to Start a Business:” Thinking of opening up your own franchise? Whatever you do, don’t go to these places.
6. “Social Geek Radio: Tutor Doctor’s Everyone-Can-Learn Philosophy:” Frank Milner, President of Tutor Doctor, joins Social Geek Radio to share Tutor Doctor’s philosophy: “Everyone Can Learn.”
7. “NJ.Com: Lightbridge Academy Opens New Location in East Windsor:” Lightbridge Academy continues expanding its unique Circle of Care philosophy throughout its home state of New Jersey.
8. “Westchester County Business Journal: Dairy Queen Identifies Westchester as Key Market for New York Expansion:” The brand plans to add up to 100 locations in New York over the next 10 years.