FranConnect, the leading provider of franchise management solutions, will host another webinar in its popular Executive Series, “How to Improve Unit Level Performance and Maximize Performance.” Designed specifically for multi-unit operators, this upcoming webinar will unveil secrets to driving peak financial performance for franchisees. The webinar will be held on Wednesday, July 25 at 12 p.m. ET.
Register here for the webinar. A recording will be provided to all that register for the event.
The webinar roundtable will feature franchising experts from across the industry, including:
- Jeff Bevis, CEO and Founder of FirstLight Home Care
- John Meaney, National Accounts and Territory Manager, Intuit Software
- Justin Waltz, Founder, Peer Performance Groups and author of Disrupt from Within
- Keith Gerson, moderator and President & Chief Customer Advocate, FranConnect
“Increasing franchisee profitability is the goal for every franchisor as profitably equals franchisee satisfaction, reduces churn rates, improves validations and drives multi-unit expansion. By bringing together thought leaders and innovators for a roundtable, we’ll be able to discuss the tips and tricks that lead to financial success across the board,” said Keith Gerson, President of FranConnect. “The goal of the webinar is to foster an interactive environment in which best practices are shared and every listener leaves with at least one practical new idea to help improve franchisee performance.”
In addition to a discussion of general best practices driving profitability, attendees will learn:
- Best practices for empowering franchises to improve sales and financial performance.
- How to create and execute franchise peer performance groups of any franchise organization.
- Advantages of cloud-based financial systems for portfolio management.
- How to use the QuickBooks Online cloud-based solution to leverage financial and performance metrics in real-time.
- Why benchmarking and dashboard “scoreboards” are effective at motivating franchisees.
Click here to save your seat or email [email protected].
“There’s a lot that goes into making both a brand and its franchisees profitable. That’s why we decided to bring this roundtable together and host this webinar,” said Gerson. “We aim to push best practices to the forefront so that every attendee can determine how to use them to their advantage.”