Jersey Mike’s and Auntie Anne’s franchisees were among those honored for their charitable efforts at the IFA Foundation’s 4th annual ‘Franchising Gives Back’ Awards
The International Franchise Association Foundation has announced the winners of its fourth annual ‘Franchising Gives Back’ Awards that recognize a select group of franchisors and franchisees for exemplary charitable work on behalf of their communities. This year’s award recipients are:
- Auntie Anne's and Cinnabon franchisee A Novel Idea LLC, receiving the ‘Spirit of Franchising Award’ for its continued work benefiting San Antonio Clubhouse
- Molly Maid, receiving the ‘Enduring Impact Award’ for supporting victims of domestic violence through its Ms. Molly Foundation
- Jersey Mike's Subs LA Co-Op, receiving the ‘Support Our Veterans Award’ for its efforts benefiting charitable organization Operation Gratitude through Jersey Mike's Month of Giving
- Uptown Cheapskate, receiving the ‘Innovation and Impact Award’ for its participation in the Charity Fill-A-Bag Event for BuildOn
- College Hunks Hauling Junk, receiving ‘The Newcomer Award’ for its Hauling Away Hunger Project on behalf of Feeding Children Everywhere
Read the full release here.
Image courtesy of the International Franchise Association on Twitter.