Awards ceremony spotlights FranNet team members from around the globe.
New Orleans is known for many things: gumbo, jazz, Mardi Gras. Now Nawlins can add franchising to the mix. The Big Easy was home to FranNet’s recent annual spring conference, which shined a light on the company’s exceptional consultants from around the world. Various awards were voted on by franchisors and consultants’ peers.
“FranNet is not just the most respected leader in the franchise consulting industry in North America, but across the globe as well,” said FranNet CEO Jania Bailey. “That’s thanks to the tireless work and boundless creativity of our domestic and international teams. We’re proud to take a moment to recognize these men and women and hold them up as an example to inspire continued success.”
Winners at the awards reception included:
· Commitment to Excellence Award: Harriet Moser (Scottsdale) and Todd Pfister (Cincinnati)
· Going Above and Beyond to Learn a Concept Award: Chris Coleman (St. Louis), Jerry Bird (Knoxville) and Mike Welch (Minneapolis)
· Best Commitment to a Concept Award (voted on by franchisors): Harriet Moser (Scottsdale)
· Highest Annual Percentage Increase in Sales Award: Ted Fireman (441%; New Orleans)
· Consultant of the Year Award (voted on by peers): Merri Cronk (Austin) and Tracy Rickman (Toledo)
The highest sales offices for 2014 were also recognized, with Blair and Page Nicol taking home the awards for Nicol Holdings, and Jack and John Armstrong winning for FranNet of NJ/NYC.
“Our consultants don’t just match individuals with small business opportunities, they focus on identifying the franchise concepts that meet all of a candidate’s specific needs and desires based on comprehensive assessment, research and consultation,” Bailey said. “In the process, FranNet consultants are creating jobs, helping local economies and, above all else, making small business owners’ dreams come true. We’re thrilled to see what our franchise experts will accomplish throughout 2015.”