Green Home Solutions INFO
Interview with Russ Weldon of Green Home Solutions
About Green Home Solutions
Green Home Solutions is the leading indoor air quality and mold remediation franchise choice for independent owners who want to join an organization that has a nationally recognized brand, owner support programs, consolidated marketing, product and equipment services. Green Home Solutions is ranked annually as one of the nation’s top 500 home-based service franchises, thanks to its eco-friendly services that are in demand by consumers, realtors, and contractors alike.
Services offered by Green Home Solutions include:
- Mold and odor control
- EPA-registered products made of natural and plant-based ingredients that kills mold at its source while also controlling inanimate airborne impurities like pet dander, pollen, dust mite matter and insect waste
- Indoor air quality testing
- Probiotic air purification
- Indoor disinfection for homes, schools, office, gyms and day care centers
- Natural odor control that eliminates common household odors including smoke, pet odors, waste, spoiled foods and trash molecularly instead of just covering odors up
The Benefits of Owning a Green Home Solutions Franchise:
- Large market potential: Over 62% of U.S. consumers intend to use environmentally friendly household products and services
- Products are safe for people and the environment, are all-natural and made in the USA
- Low start-up costs: Low franchise fee, no storefront, no leases, no signage, quick training cycle
- Family-friendly work hours let you enjoy life - naturally!
Why Green Home Solutions
How Much Does It Cost?
Start-up costs to open a Green Home Solutions franchise vary from market to market, though the overall investment ranges from $50,475 to $132,000. This includes a one-time franchise fee of $20,000, with additional territories available to purchase for a reduced fee. As with most franchises, the brand does collect a royalty on gross sales to cover its ongoing training and support, and for continuing use of its franchise license, marks, etc. This royalty is tiered from 10% to 7% of gross revenue based a franchisee's volumes an owner's revenues go up, their royalty percentage goes down.
More information can be found in Item 7 of Green Home Solutions' Franchise Disclosure Document.
How Much Can I Make?
As with every franchise opportunity, success is a combination of industry demand, the franchise system/model and each individual owner’s efforts and work ethic. Green Home Solutions is selective in its franchisee awarding process so the brand can ensure its partners share its values, mission and willingness to do what it takes to be successful. With those criteria in place, Green Home SOlutions has been able to achieve high levels of success.
To see specific numbers and learn more, click here.