Mosquito Hunters INFO
About Mosquito Hunters
Mosquito Hunters is a pest control business, which specializes in outdoor pest control offering a distinctive solution for the eradication of mosquitoes, fleas, and ticks through a regular spraying system and maintenance program for residential and commercial application. All Mosquito Hunters products are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and use only all-natural products when treating client’s property. Every treatment performed by Mosquito Hunters is backed by their Client Happiness Promise – if ever clients are not happy they are able to call within the 21 days post-treatment and Mosquito Hunters will re-treat the property for free.
Mosquito Hunters Services Include
- Residential Mosquito Control
- Flea and Tick Control
- Commercial Mosquito Control
- Communities and Municipalities
- Special Events
The Mosquito Hunters Origin Story
Why Mosquito Hunters
- Industry experiencing lightning fast growth.
- Recurring revenue, membership based model.
- Low operating cost, minimal fixed expense business.
- No storefront- work from home.
- Limited number of employees.
- In house marketing team- no cold calling.
- National call center to manage inquiries and assist with sales.
- Low investment, quick ramp up.
- In house financing available with deferred payments.
- Veteran, minority and first responder discounts available.
How Much Does it Cost?
The total investment necessary to open a Mosquito Hunters franchise ranges from $116,465-$141,815. The franchise license fee ranges from $60,000 to $70,000. For more information on franchising opportunities with Mosquito Hunters, visit https://mosquitohuntersfranchise.com.
Mosquito Hunters Typical Visit
Mosquito Hunters Team
Andy Fuller, Chief Hunter and Founder of Mosquito Hunters
Eric Martin, Vice President of Franchise Development at Mosquito Hunters
Ronald Ens, Franchise Development Manager at Mosquito Hunters
Scott Frith, Chairman of Mosquito Hunters
Mosquito Hunters on Windy City Live
Mosquito Hunters Happiness Promise
- All Mosquito Hunters treatments are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Mosquito Hunters technicians are licensed by the Department of Agriculture.
- Mosquito Hunters offers unlimited phone and email support to answer any questions or concerns.
- Any unused treatments are saved for the next mosquito-heavy season.
- All-natural treatments are available at no extra cost.
- Treatments are guaranteed by the Mosquito Hunters Client Happiness Promise
Mosquito Hunters 30 Second Ad
How Much Can I Make With Mosquito Hunters?
The Average Sales Per Owner in the Middle Tier** for 2018 = $24,629.99*.
*This information can be found in Mosquito Hunter's Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) under the Item 19 section, specifically Table A, which comprises Net Revenues and certain statistical results for the 7 franchisees that operated 8 Mosquito Hunters businesses for at least 6 full months as of December 31,2018.
** = "Middle Tier" is defined as the 3 highest-grossing franchisees during 2018, excluding the "Top Tier". As of December 31, 2018, 7 franchisees were in operation.