Mosquito Joe INFO
Mosquito Joe Franchisee Story
About Mosquito Joe
Make your dream of loving what you do a reality by owning your own business. Not only can you improve your quality of life but you can also make outside fun again for your community by becoming a Mosquito Joe franchise partner.
The mosquito control industry is a high growth market, and Mosquito Joe has emerged as an industry leader with strong branding, best-in-class systems, unparalleled Corporate support, and the ability to grow rapidly nationwide. We’ve entered our 7th year in the franchising industry and we’re continuing to grow at a rapid rate. There’s never been a better time to become the hero in your area and start your own Mosquito Joe franchise than right now!
Mosquito Joe was recently acquired by top home-service brand franchisor, Neighborly (formerly known as Dywer Group). Neighborly is the world’s largest parent company of 21 home service brands and nearly 3,500 franchise owners in nine countries. We’re now able to use Neighborly’s network and wealth of knowledge and experience to cross-promote with our sister brands.
Mosquito Joe provides a service that makes outside fun again for people in your community by allowing them to enjoy their yards and eliminating the worry of mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. Mosquito control is a service that customers are picking up readily and is in very high demand. Mosquito Joe franchise partners enjoy a high quality of life due to having the ability to shut down the business over the winter (depending on your location), and can relax and make time for the things they enjoy during the offseason. The winter months are perfect for local marketing and business development efforts to recruit customers for the next season. Many grassroots marketing efforts, such as home shows, are great for getting the word out about Mosquito Joe.
Start your own home-based business with extensive training and support from an experienced, hands on Corporate Team, with a track record in building highly successful national brands that are now “household names.” Mosquito Joe offers a tremendous opportunity for those looking to build a successful and lasting business as a recognized leader in the booming 11-billion-dollar pest control industry.
Why Mosquito Joe?
- Flourishing outdoor pest control industry driven by consumer demand to enjoy their outdoor spaces and concerns surrounding mosquito-borne illnesses
- World-class branding and marketing makes Mosquito Joe inherently memorable
- Low investment opportunity and a fast-start up
- Recurring revenue model offers long-range profit potential
- Home-based business offers personal, professional, and financial flexibility
- Comprehensive training with ongoing support
- Strong, long-lasting franchisee relationships and support
- State-of-the-art customer service and back office management system
- $6,000 discount for Veterans & Hometown Heroes, SBA Approved
- A business you can feel good about and be proud of, centered around community and giving back
A Day in the Life of a Mosquito Joe Franchisee
Mosquito Joe prides itself on having one of the lowest costs in the franchise industry. Actual costs vary depending on local market prices, but a typical initial franchise investment for a single territory is structured as follows:
- Franchise fee - $35,000
- Marketing, supplies, insurance and forms - $40,000
- Computer devices and software - $4,000
- Tools, chemicals and equipment - $5,500
- Vehicle - $6,000
- Additional capital - $14,000
Per FDD, approximate total investment range is $95,600 - $140,000.
Franchisees may also take advantage of various franchise discount opportunities. Mosquito Joe offers military veterans a $6,000 discount on their initial franchise fee. Discounts are also offered for former or current law enforcement and firefighters.