Best of the Best Award Winner Sylvan Learning Discusses Franchise Opportunity with 1851’s On The Road
Georgia Chasen of Sylvan Learning discusses why Sylvan could be the right fit for a future franchisee
Sylvan Learning | http://sylvanfranchise.com/ | https://sylvanlearning.1851franchise.com/
- Initial Investment: $70,980 - $159,890
- ABOUT SYLVAN LEARNING: Sylvan Learning has been the industry leader for 30 years with a proven business model that provides the most advanced and innovative approach to supplemental education in the industry. Sylvan Learning assists students from ages 4.5 up through college with a sizable program mix and modular curriculum that allows franchisees to deliver services through parent pay and institutional contract opportunities. This system delivers results where students realize 2 to 3 times more growth in math and reading scores than other students.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Invest in Sylvan Learning: As one of the most established and experienced supplemental education brands, there are dozens of reasons why Sylvan Learning is a good investment. Here are 10 of them.
- Sylvan Learning Center Owners Received Highest Franchise Revenue Award: Several years after assuming ownership of the Maple Grove Sylvan Learning Center, franchisee owners Sean and Hillary Tilton, along with Molly Ebers, received the Highest Franchisee Revenue Award at the annual Sylvan conference in September
- Sylvan Learning Partner Becomes Franchisee After 8 Years of Working with the Brand: After working with Sylvan Learning as a brand partner, Charles Hermes decided to purchase his own Sylvan Learning locations in Austin.